Indications for osteopathic treatment
- autonomic dysfunction, dizziness;
- neck pain, back pain (low back pain, “radiculopathy”, ” lumbago “, disorder of freedom of movement, blocks vertebral-motor segment );
- numbness in the limbs
- chest pain caused not by heart, intercostal pain;
- joint pain, stiffness;
- functional disorders of the nervous system
- consequences of injuries and operations;
- whiplash injuries, the consequences of an accident.
- high athletic exercises
- stretch of soft tissue, muscle aches, spasms of muscles;
- some chronic diseases of ENT: bronchitis, frequent colds, sinusitis, rhinitis, sinusitis;
- problem of vision: conjunctivitis, impaired secretion of the lacrimal glands, the ability to reduce the degree of severity of myopia and strabismus.
- Hearing problems (functional);
- Dental mechanical problems, , plates, braces;
- diseases of internal organs (out of the critical and acute);
- infertility caused by inorganic causes;
- some gynecological diseases, menstrual pain, menopause period;
- functional urology;
- the effects of stress;
- depression, chronic fatigue;
- age problems;
- occupational disease (prevention and correction)
Contraindications in Osteopathy
Contraindications to osteopathy quite relative and dependent on adequate use of varieties of techniques for specific pathology, if necessary in conjunction with the allopathic approach, according to the standards of treatment.
Osteopathy is not limited to the use of a form of the disease, and the impact of osteopathic conditions, or the need for urgent emergency treatment measures (intensive care, detoxification, immobilization, isolation, antiepilenticheskaya treatment, surgery treatment, etc.)
Contraindication to the direct approach of osteopathic treatment (structural and visceral Osteopathy) are urgency of the patient (the acute phase of cerebral or spinal stroke, massive bleeding, epistatus, acute myocardial infarction, acute cranial trauma, spine, major joints, polytrauma), acute and subacute inflammatory diseases brain and spinal cord and meninges (myelitis, meningitis, encephalitis), progressive flow type of intracranial hypertension. It is also a contraindication are malignant tumors of any location; abnormal bone fragility, acute severe infections, osteomyelitis of the spine, tuberculous spondylitis; abnormal mobility in the spinal motion segment, the postoperative period in surgical interventions on the skull and spine. Cranial osteopathy or craniosacral biodynamics thus can be used as one of the minor ancillary treatments urgency states.
For mental and infectious diseases osteopathic treatment is limited to the mode in which the patient resides.
Under these conditions osteopathic treatment should be adjusted to the terms of reference of the relevant disease in accordance with the standards of treatment.